The Analyst, Retail Support Mexico will report to the Operations Manager supporting daily operations tasks, being available for stores needs and responding promptly. They are responsible for supporting the retail operations teams in the market to execute, follow-up and maintain Company strategies.
They are collaborative, organized, self-motivated, with a service excellence and operational efficiency mindset. Retail excellence
- Monitor operational performance of all store operations inclusive inventory flows and accuracy.
- Team operational productivity, stock organization and training through hand on hand coaching in a store.
- Drive training activities, therefore ensuring solid operational knowledge for all team members, inclusive new hires, with a continuous hands-on coaching in support of service excellence.
- Identify innovative action plans with Operations Manager, Store Manager and functional departments, as appropriate to minimize operating cost and operational risks.
- Analyze and follow controllable to meet budget.
- Foster day-to-day operational excellence mindset in the Market and build community amongst teams.
- Lead market and individual store integrity plans through analysis to ensure full commitment towards business needs and strategies.
- Drive audit compliance with Operations management and Finance.
- Partner with the Logistics Manager in following-up shipping documents, clearance, and deliveries to all Mexican doors.
- Up-date and control shipment reports.
- Share proper documentation to a smooth merchandise receipt.
- Work with Customs brokers in providing documentation for goods clearance, whilst in alignment with the import leadtime goals.
- Communicate monthly cycle counts to all stores, be at the store, and ensure inventory is carried out, follow-up results, and support inventory variances investigation.
- Partner with the Operations Manager and Store Leadership in defining annual inventory dates, plan and communicate tasks prior, during and after stocktake.
- Monitor stock adjustments, open orders, stock zeros and merchandise holds.
- Partner with retail operations and maintenance vendor in putting together a monthly maintenance calendar.
- Communicate and follow-up maintenance execution according to brand standards.
- Ensure maintenance spends are aligned with pre-established service agreement.
Qualifications 3+ years of retail and operations experience Business Administration or Engineering degree Excel savvy Numerical agility Strong verbal and written communication skills Ability to collaborate productively Fluent in English Luxury background would be a plus
- Follow-up in third-party security guards' assiduity, punctuality, and a high-standard service level to all retail locations.
- Follow-up and maintain security standard procedures according to Company policies.