Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To strengthen our Global eCommerce Marketing Team, we are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for a period of 6 months starting in February 2023. HUGO BOSS offers you an internship where you can take on exciting and challenging tasks as a fully integrated team member.What you can expect:
- Participation in the design of the HUGO BOSS homepage as well as new websites in the eCommerce environment
- Supporting the design of the website with photos and graphics
- Sifting through photo material and helping to design collages and graphic banners
- Supporting the team in making recommendations regarding the use of pre-designed modules for the creation of websites
- Image and layout selection in close coordination and cooperation with the relevant interfaces
- You have a degree in media design, visual communication or web design or equivalent, or already completed your studys
- You have an understanding of marketing-motivated communication with and on websites
- First experiences in the eCommerce environment as well as in dealing with graphic tools are an advantage
- Strong communication skills and enjoy working with interfaces
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Carolin Hoss (CAROLIN_HOSS@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.