Category Lead E-Commerce Calvin Klein (m/f/x)
- Calvin Klein
- Düsseldorf, Germany
- Closing date
- 3 Mar 2023
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people and our shared desire to create an inclusive work environment where every individual is valued and every voice is heard. Together, we are committed to a more diverse and fair fashion industry to drive sustainable change both at PVH and in our industry.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets, covering 13 countries with more than 2.700 employees, is located in Düsseldorf and is the main location of around 500 employees.
We are searching for a Category Lead E-Commerce, a digital and performance driven expert who serves our biggest divisions and pan European pure players at its best. You should be someone who is easily connecting in a cross- functional way with other departments as well as who can work effectively with main stakeholders, e.g., our Brick and Mortar Sales Team and our global Headquarter in Amsterdam. With passion and integrity, you develop and push your team to new goals and acting as a business advisor for them is key for your personal success.
A day in the life of a Category Lead E-Commerce Calvin Klein (m/f/x):
- You will lead, develop and motivate your cross- divisional sales team with passion and integrity - thereby empower individuality and inclusivity
- You will be fully in charge as number one go- to person for your category within our PVH Region West online environment to drive and streamline all related topics from end-to-end
- You will plan, control and handle the operational and strategic cooperation (including action and annual planning, control of marketing activities, annual marketing planning)
- You will be responsible for sales and revenue planning, the achievement of specified targets and to maximize potentials
- You will develop and advance a product strategy as well as a future-oriented product build-up with a view to all digital channels by reading and analyzing all relevant customer data - therefore participating in national and international sales and collection meetings
- You will build strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to drive a cross-functional approach, e.g., relevant partners and customers, our headquarter in Amsterdam, Customer Service, Visual Merchandising and Marketing
- You will drive cross- functional projects in an agile E-Commerce team structure
What do we need from you? You have:
- A minimum of 5 years profound work experience as Sales- and/ or Key Account Manager in E-Commerce or Omni-Channel (textile or related fields)
- Proven experience in leading a (sales) team
- A high degree of team spirit
- A solution-oriented and precise working method and a strong analytical skillset
- Strong sales and negotiation skills and natural desire for improving solutions across people, processes and systems
- A hands-on mentality in working with frequently changing tools and software to further translate work resources into efficiency
- The ability to communicate on all levels to influence and drive interdepartmental collaboration
- A very good command of written and spoken German and English
- A very good command of MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What you can expect from us:
- PVH offers you a smart working model including a flex office solution, a "work from anywhere" concept, meeting-free Fridays and many other components
- Lead Yourself. Lead Together. Lead the Way. The PVH Leadership Behaviors are the actions that unlock the potential of each of us. Whether you lead a team, a project or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH.
- We promote a culture of development and offer training and learning opportunities through our own PVH University
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other initiatives
Our employees come together from all areas of life and all corners of the world. Inclusion and diversity is a key pillar of our corporate culture. We know that diversity makes us stronger. Regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation or gender you are welcome here.
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert