Since its launch in 1993 with a collection of six essential handbags, Kate Spade New York has always been colorful, bold, and optimistic. Today, it is a global lifestyle brand that designs extraordinary things for the everyday, delivering seasonal collections of handbags, ready-to-wear, jewelry, footwear, home décor, and more. Known for its rich heritage and unique brand DNA, Kate Spade New York offers a distinctive point of view and celebrates communities of women around the globe who live their perfectly imperfect lifestyles.
Kate Spade New York is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Primary Purpose:
The role of the Senior Ecommerce Trade Associate is to manage product data integrity and execute merchandising and site optimisation strategies for the UK, Germany and Rest of Europe sites at device and visitor/customer segment level. This role will report to the Senior Ecommerce Trade Manager (kate spade new york). The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Ecommerce to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Produce weekly merchandising, site optimisation and trade reports supporting the Senior Ecommerce Trade Manager in the weekly trade meeting
- Manage the process of regular full price and outlet product uploads onto the site(s), including but not limited to; management of the Web Catalogue, creation and uploading of product upload files
- Partner with Global Creative Teams to ensure all product images and copy are delivered within required timelines, managing the briefing process of bespoke requirements needed for European markets
- Partner with Inventory Management and Allocation teams to track movement of eCommerce inventory and regularly communicate progress of key styles with Online Content, Performance Marketing and Brand Marketing teams to ensure smooth launch of campaigns and highlight risks and product opportunities
- Own the setup of seasonal product launches in line with the e-com trade calendar, continuously partnering with 3rd party vendors,North America eCommerce team and the eCommerce manager on new functionalities and ways of working
- Partner closely with the buying department to understand eCommerce buys and key investments across each season, providing additional analysis of Ecommerce product performance to help inform buys
- Support the Senior Ecommerce Trade Manager to implement effective site merchandising strategies, proactively moving the business away from manual practices and utilising AI driven technology to provide the best UX to different segments in order to continually improve visitor metrics (CTR, CVR, RPV etc.)
- Own the setup of promotions in-line with the e-com trade calendar, continuously partnering with 3rd party vendors and the Ecommerce manager on new functionalities and ways of working
- Manage and develop product data enrichment and categorisation across Full Price & Outlet assortments. Partner cross-functionally with IT, NA Ecommerce and Buying teams to integrate new product attributes to support customer segments and personalisation strategies to improve product conversion and sell-through
- Manage and continually optimise site navigation, site search and filters functionality to ensure Kate Spade is maximising conversion of all site visitors
- Manage and continually optimise AI driven product recommendations to deliver improved RPV metrics at regional and customer segment level
- Support Senior Performance Marketing Manager to ensure site is well optimised when driving traffic to site through email and paid campaigns
- Regularly review user behaviour, product and consumer insight reports through GA and other 3rd part tools to improve the accuracy of the site
- Complete regular competitor analysis keeping abreast of potential commercial opportunities, threats and best practices
- Support the ecommerce manager in testing all new code releases on staging and production sites as well as scoping new dev requirements
- Perform regular deep dives into UK and DE trade report to identify and propose revenue driving opportunities across the site
Our Competencies for All Employees:
- 3 years experience in eCommerce, preferably in a global retail business
- Commercial and results-driven
- Analytical and confident using excel for data manipulation
- Experienced using eCommerce platforms and merchandising tools such as such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Confident user of Google Analytics to measure and analyse site performance and user behaviour
- Passionate about digital marketing and eCommerce, staying up to date on the latest trends, technologies and best practices
- A strong team player and communicator
- Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
Kate Spade is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under the consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Kate Spade at www.katespade.com .