With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence. POSITION OBJECTIVE:
This position is responsible for directing and overseeing the digital planning. This position is responsible for influencing the merchandising strategy through a Digital lens. Individual must have the ability to think outside the box and be at the forefront of wider events and trends-anticipating customer needs to always have timely and relevant inventory & assortment online. This position is responsible for identifying and developing strategies to achieve the key financial targets - Sales, Margin & Turn. FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads the digital channel brand financial planning strategy from seasonal development through daily demand plans.
- Drives financial plans across digital channels, setting the roadmap for an integrated digital approach.
- Manages the digital brand P&L across order economics defining areas of improvement and opportunities to lower costs while driving topline selling.
- Leads planning and digital assortment and pricing strategy to meet/exceed sales, turns and margin goals; Forecasts risks and opportunities.
- Drives strategy around full funnel integrated planning and execution by partnering with marketing, evaluating financial, marketing, customer, and brand strategies for OMNI
- Communicates budgetary forecast, strategies, and guardrails to ensure partners stay within monetary parameters and help to identify when activities are off track.
- Bring innovative new thinking and ideas to help drive customer engagement and financial performance.
- Provides strategic direction, oversight, and recommendations to the omni planners to optimize online assortments and inventory assortments. Sets product selection strategy for the brands by category - focus on assortment, pricing, and profitability by choice.
- Designs annual and multi-year divisional growth strategies that support customer growth and produces competitive assortment advantages.
- Identifies risks and opportunities to ensure achievement of financial goals. Leads CFT in managing these risks and opportunities
- Partners with cross divisional departments to create the right product, price, and promotional strategies to deliver on brand.com revenue; align strategy with anticipated financial goals for the brand, pushing on key metrics ; build a marketing budget that supports the assortment and pricing strategies to deliver on traffic; to optimize page experiences and customer journeys to drive improved campaign efficiency; and to ensure that operational spend aligns to the needs of the business, holding teams accountable to sales and operational planning.
- Recommends depth and breadth of product for sale online leveraging all KPI's to inform final buys.
- Shares data and analytics that formulates and drives decision making across the organization.
- Leverages customer insights from heatmapping, GA, and BI to inform buys.
- Manages topline FP/MD and daily forecasting files to connect business to trend
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicating expectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
Living the Chico's FAS Values and Guiding Principles by demonstrating Customer Focus,
Instilling Trust, Driving Engagement and Delivering Results with High Performance.
Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals
Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
Providing direction, delegating, and removing obstacles to get work done
Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization's goals.
Drives Vision & Purpose
Painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to action.
Demonstrates Self Awareness
Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Bachelor's Degree or combinations education/work experience required
- 8+ years prior experience in Planning and Allocation working in an Apparel Specialty Store environment
- 4+ years in a Management role
- Proficient in planning multiple levels of business drivers
- Ability to use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Owns the skill set to work in ambiguous situations and can effectively manage change, risk and uncertainty. Flexibility to shift focus/priorities at a moment's notice
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- System experience in Graphic software knowledge, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Database and JDA preferred
- Digital planning experience preferred
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.