About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer's spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what's next. About the Role
In this role, you will play a critical role in helping shape the Gap Inc. narrative internally and externally. In this role, you will contribute to the creation of storytelling and content for our internal and external Gap Inc. Communications channels. You can seamlessly pivot from strategic thinking, to copyediting, to creative management. You live and breathe editorial and content strategy, content creation, social media trends, and brand voice.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Use editorial judgement to support key business objectives with the right storytelling across all channels
- Own and oversee all copywriting and content creation in partnership with Communications and Creative counterparts for long form (internal and external blogs) and short form (social) channels
- Establish editorial processes to ensure channel collaborators' content meets business objectives and campaign goals, follows appropriate editorial style guidelines, and feels on brand across channels
- Community manage Gap Inc social channels and monitor social activity
- Able to communicate difficult concepts in a simple manner
- Participate in projects and assignments of diverse scope
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Can effectively collaborate and build relationships with key business partners across multiple brands and functions
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw insights from data
- Able to work well under tight deadlines and effectively manage high-pressure issues and crisis situations
- Experience in content development and writing
- Present problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Salary Range: $65,500 - $83,600 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.