Are you used toworking with source controle, a ticketing system, sprints and deployment cycles? Do you live in the Netherlands and do you haveat least 5 years of experience in a Front-end developer role? Nice!At Scotch & Soda we are looking for our new Front-end developer for our office at Hoofddorp.
As our new Front-end developer you will be working on a wide variety of projects to support the business. From creating the best online denim fit-guide, to researching the latest web technologies to revise our entire front-end setup. Do you have Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience and a problem-solving mentality? Great! In this role you will have a big impact on the direction of the front-end development for our global digital setup. You will be part of the digital team working with both internal and external developers and will report into the Digital Platform Manager.What will you do?
Our ideal candidate:
- Setting the direction of front-end development for our global digital setup. Also, by challenging existing code/ tools/ integrations;
- Implementing new future-proof and scalable features on our extensive Salesforce platform;
- Keeping our e-commerce platform up to date with the best technologies to support the business;
- Investigating, implementing and testing newly added Salesforce features.
LOTS TO LOVECome work with us and enjoy the following benefits:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a front-end developer role;
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education;
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud;
- Mobile-first and a multiple devices approach;
- Used to working with source controle, a ticketing system, sprints and deployment cycles;
- Proactive, independent, social and approachable personality. You will be working closely with the entire digital team from digital designers, to merchandisers, to growth managers;
- Fluent in English.
Application processPhone call with the recruiter
- A highly collective creative and welcoming environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an atmosphere for professional development
- To work in our beautiful office in Hoofddorp
- A 39 hour working week, Fridays end at 4PM
- All Apple equipment
- 28 holiday days per year
- Onefit subscription for EUR29 a month (instead of EUR65)
- Amazing company drinks, events and parties
- Employee discounts. 28% online and in store and access to our Friends&Family sale
- Access to great company benefits around parenthood and wellbeing
- Full coverage of public transportation if you live outside Hoofddorp
- A competitive salary and an annual 8% holiday pay
- A pension scheme which is 2/3 funded by Scotch & Soda
One of our recruiters will review your application and get in contact with you if there's a matchFirst interview
Upon a successful phone screening, we will invite you for an interviewShort assignment or second interview
Depending on the role, we will ask you to complete a short assignment or invite you for the second interview.Offer
You will receive an offer as soon as we make a selection - good luck!