The Associate Manager, Raw Material is responsible for supporting RM managers on researching and developing of fabric for DFG Dress Shirt, execute newness, innovation and sustainability in brand material to achieve brand aesthetic and cost goal.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Aid in the process of research and development for global raw materials that meet design aesthetic needs based on brand's overall concepts and cost structure as it relates to our business brand strategy
- Work with CR team to understand PVH sustainability goals and initiatives & translate them into DFG goals, driving development plan and leading the communication with our suppliers and overseas offices to achieve the goals.
- Work closely with cross functional partners on seasonal SMS yardage ordering, tracking & ensuring quality and color approvals before bulk order allocation.
- Ensure data entry in Centric PLM system is accurate and is updated and maintained with all necessary information, including seasonal raw material Libraries.
- Communicate directly with Mills and Overseas offices, regarding all raw material requests, sourcing and seasonal development details.
- Identify process opportunities within role and surface ideas to supervisor
- Attend meetings with cross functional partners ensuring brand needs are met
- Communicate and elevate potential issues to supervisor with potential solves
- Maintain a material resource library to support seasonal inspiration as well as archive Brand's production development material. Participate in identifying potential key item materials for upcoming seasons
- Maintain physical material library
- Oversee material approval status & work with PD on pending approvals to ensure bulk order can be issued before assortment due date
- Manage daily income and outcome packages, sort and pass the submits to design team
- Must have Textile background experience
- RM technical experience is a huge plus
- 3-5 years of overall experience recommended
Bachelor's Degree or industry experience that equatesSkills:
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative in busy environment
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills
Pay Range: $60,500 - $82,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH