The Office and Retail Assistant will be responsible for providing direct assistance to the Vice President-Managing Director, as well as the market's Leadership team.
The role is fast paced, therefore we are seeking someone who is highly organised and has strong attention to detail and communication skills.
They will be responsible for all aspects of office management, ensuring procedures are followed appropriately and the office is maintained to the highest standard. They will host guests and cater for their needs, and support with the organization of company meetings and events. They will also support with head office operations and provide support to retail as needed. Key Responsibilities Administrative Support of Vice President-Managing Director and Executive Team
Office Management and Communications
- Provide professional and confidential representation of Executive offices.
- Strategic diary management - support with prioritising meetings based on business needs.
- Email management - support in ensuring all emails are actioned in a timely manner.
- Booking all travel and accommodation and managing detailed travel schedules, including check-in for flights and ensuring passports and visas are valid.
- Restaurant bookings for VIP client entertainment.
- Provide professional and confidential support to Leadership team, ad-hoc support to wider stakeholders.
- Answering phone calls professionally and in a timely manner, screening calls and forwarding to appropriate team member.
- Process monthly expenses and keeping a high focus on T&E spend within the team and working to reduce these costs.
- Other administrative tasks as and when required by the business.
- Provide personal support as appropriate.
- General office management duties and procedures, including opening and closing as needed.
- Manage and maintain all office supplies and stationery.
- Sort incoming mail and forward to the appropriate staff member.
- Ensure meeting rooms are maintained to a professional standard and that all guests are catered for appropriately.
- Frequent and high-quality communication about events, facilities and expected internal etiquette.
- Organize gifts for staff members as necessary.
- Arrange couriers and taxi requests as and when required.
- Assist with onboarding new team members, ordering IT equipment, office passes, etc.
- Previous experience in an Office Coordinator or Personal assistant role, preferably within the luxury, retail or creative industry
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail , with the ability to prioritise and manage conflicting demands appropriately
- Experience in vendor management
- Highly motivated and pro-active; acting with professionalism in all interactions
- Demonstrated ability to proactively present and escalate ideas, suggestions and problems to ensure continuous improvement
- Admirable written and verbal communication skills and the ability to problem solve, influence and create positive stakeholder relationships
- Resilient, diplomatic, confidential and trustworthy
- Self-assured; ability to host and address people across all levels at the organisation with confidence
- Fluent in English
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Outlook packages ( Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)