At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Leading a dedicated team you will be responsible for the Inspection of the Burberry iconic Fabrics, Departmental reports and team development. You will work to the highest quality whilst achieving daily targets and ensure continuous production, inspecting both loomstate and finished fabrics alongside communication and stakeholder management.
• To work in a safe manner, undertake courses on manual handling, safe systems at work and understand the risk assessments of working in a textile production environment.
• Managing Fabric Inspection shift and team
• Responsible for data entry and reporting of the inspection department
• Responsible for team development and their KPI achievements
• Responsible to deliver shift targets
• Responsibility /management for inspecting all off loom & finished fabric
• Accurate stock entry in to the ERP stock control system
• Allocate fabric to appropriate stillages
• Load 'A' frames on receipt of fabric form finisher if required
• Transfer pieces on the system to the relevant location adding the agreed strings and allowances
• Assist and liaise with Quality Manager in all departmental requirements
• Excellent Communication between all Departments, Managers and Peers
• Textile and Quality background
• Previous manufacturing environment experience with high quality standards
• Proficient in Excel and Microsoft word
• Able to prioritise and manage own workload
• Proactive approach to tasks
• Team player
• Problem solving Skills
• Attention to detail
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Keighley || INTERNAL MANUFACTURING || BURBERRY MILL || n/a ||