Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 1000 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp. Vestiaire Collective is looking for an Accounting Project Manager, to work on ensuring the reliability of our reports and to manage our accounting tools.
In a context of rapid growth and evolution of our Business, Vestiaire Collective is looking for an Accounting Project Manager , to lead the technical and functional implementation of new accounting tools. This year, we plan to migrate several of our tools such as our ERP, P2P Solution, ...
We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of accounting practices who wants to lead change and drive automation in a fast changing environment.
This is a full-time role based out of our Paris office reporting to the Corporate Controller. What you'll do
Who you are
- Lead the technical accounting aspects of the implementation of new accounting tools.
- Create workflows, design documents and test scripts.
- Work closely with key business users in developing detailed requirements and coming up with conceptual design of proposed solutions.
- Drive discussion within the finance team to gather requirements, design, demo, and final UAT sign off
- Lead the change management of processes and procedures.
- Prepare/review monthly and quarterly financial reports for selected European entities within the group.
- Work with external stakeholders such as accounting advisors, tax advisors and auditors to manage the reporting process
What we offer
- Experience - minimum 5 years, preferably with expansive experience in finance tools and systems
- Accounting degree or equivalent
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Experienced with using IT tools and systems to scale.
- Process oriented. Methodical about updating workflows, guidelines, instructions, documentation, etc
- Good technical knowledge of P2P and reporting requirements
- Excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal and organisational skills are essential
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- The possibility to work remotely 50% of your time
- The opportunity to do career defining work in a fast growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a global diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- 2 days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunities employer