The Designer - Concept Design & Events is responsible for leading and organizing multiple events and is responsible for conceptual design through a creative approach, design development, project reviews, project communications, quality and design control, scheduling, and project reporting. This individual must be creative and with a project management attitude, detailed oriented and have the ability to develop design concepts within the Tiffany and Company standards and manage the overall scheduling and budget of the projects. Key Accountabilities Design events, exhibitions & special retail projects
- Develop and refine elevated design concepts based on the creative direction from Senior Management.
- Develop creative strategies and design directions to execute complex events that build upon Tiffany's core values and strengthen its culture / brand image.
- Build strategic and elevated design for the retail environment that upholds and maintains the essence of the brand while ensuring its image consistency worldwide and continue fostering the brand's recognizability.
- Initiate creative ideas and event experiences that are emotional, memorable, innovative and relevant for the brand.
- Responsible for researching trends, competitors, innovative materials
- Responsible for creating concepts through moodboards, target analysis, competition research
- Responsible for developing a project from spatial technical design drawings to 3d renderings
- Guidelines local events
- Material research and sampleboards
- Manage and oversee all external consultants
- Follow up with consultants, answering Requests for Information (RFIs).
- Set up agendas for meetings and assist with adhoc projects
- Create a positive, innovative, and collaborative culture of designers.
- Ensure the alignment of individual goals with overall business objectives.
- 3-5 years of experience on events in luxury / fashion & jewelry retail / branding and design industries.
- Professional degree in Interior design / Architecture
- Strong believer in teamwork and multidisciplinary approach, able to create excellent interpersonal relations.
- Passion for building brands and challenging status quo, with a cultural awareness that advises key concepts and emerging trends.
- Outstanding creative skills with a forward-thinking and innovative approach
- Creative strategy and Project development experience, including operational plans and compelling presentations.
- Proactive attitude and comfortable navigating through uncertainty while continuing to set challenging objectives and goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Modeling with 3D program (Rhino, Cinema4D, 3D Studio Max) and use of software for rendering ( Vray )
- Expertise on Adobe Creative Suite (in particular Photoshop , InDesign and Illustrator )
- Experience and expertise in Videomaking for Creative Concept, Creative Strategy, CVM - Premiere Pro ,Cinema4D, 3D Studio Max, After Effects as an optional
The hiring range for this position ranges $71,910 - $97,290. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.