The Manager, Manager, Events Exhibitions Planning and Strategy is responsible for leading and organizing multiple projects in the fields of events, exhibitions and special projects. This role is responsible for the strategy and planning of the events and exhibitions from the event vision and concept to timeline management, budgets, execution. This individual must be creative and with a project management attitude, detailed oriented and have the ability to develop design concepts within the Tiffany and Company standards and manage the overall scheduling and budget of the projects. Key Accountabilities
Required and Preferred Qualifications
- Develop creative strategies and design directions to execute exhibitions that build upon Tiffany's core values and strengthen its culture / brand image.
- Initiate creative ideas and event experiences that are emotional, memorable, innovative and relevant for the brand.
- External partnerships - Build a community of Architects, Designers and artists
- Engineering and prototyping (material samples, mock ups)
- Production & construction
- Manage and oversee all external consultants and suppliers in the development of the projects.
- Review and inspect all completed projects to ensure that design and operational intent is maintained.
- Communicates with team and during presentations to management regarding project status and design.
- Time and budget management.
- Create a positive, innovative, and collaborative culture of designers.
- Provide guidance and direction to ensure engagement and hold individuals accountable for achieving results.
- Ensure the alignment of individual goals with overall business objectives.
- Coach and develop support staff to efficiently meet the needs of the business.
- At least 5 years of experience on events & exhibitions in luxury, fashion & jewelry retail, branding and design industries.
- Professional degree in Interior design / Architecture
- Strong believer in teamwork and multidisciplinary approach, able to create excellent interpersonal relations.
- Passion for building brands and challenging status quo, with a cultural awareness that advises key concepts and emerging trends.
- Outstanding creative skills with a forward-thinking and innovative approach
- Creative strategy and Project development experience, including operational plans and compelling presentations.
- Strong drive for outstanding and magnificent execution and attention to details.
- Proactive attitude and comfortable navigating through uncertainty while continuing to set challenging objectives and goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- AutoCAD, Graphic program: Adobe Package (InDesign, Photoshop), Office package
The hiring range for this position ranges from $ 114,410 - $161,520 . The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.