At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Directly reporting to the Cutting Coordinator, the Cutting Operator contributes to achieve the production cutting targets by following the inputs of the Cutting coordinator in compliance within the timing and quality standards.
• Follow daily production schedule in order to accurately achieve daily requirements
• Ensure quality and timing of cutting requirements by using different cutting machines
• Support logistics activities in leather storage with loading and unloading
• High school diploma (knowledge in leather goods is preferred)
• Ability to work in a team
• Problem solving capability
• Knowledge of cutting machines (Comelz or die-cutting machine)
• Ability work under pressure
• Attention to details
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Italy || Not Applicable || Florence || INTERNAL MANUFACTURING || NO DEPARTMENT - FSCT9011 || n/a ||