Film Post Producer (Beauty)
The Film Producer will be expected to work on a range of creative projects varying from Ecommerce, Brand, Fashion and Beauty Campaigns, Events, Corporate and Internal Communication films. The role reports into the Senior Manager for Film Post Production.
- In House Resource:
- Schedule and book edit, VFX and Grade resource for centrally managed projects.
- Traffic workflow, gathering feedback from Creative whilst aligning timeframes with project stakeholders.
- Offer technical feedback on film treatments if required, pro-actively contributing to the development of the asset.
- Management of the versioning of master assets or outsourcing for Adaptation
- Quality control and delivery of the final Film assets across the business.
- Ensuring management and correct archival of the finished assets across Film server and FrameIO
- Working with Burberry's management service provider to ensure contingent labour is in contract and compliant to work
- Post Production Agencies:
- Brief Requirements
- Plan Schedules
- Negotiation and Management of Project budget in line with targets set
- Traffic workflow and quality control at feedback stage.
- Project Timeline and Creative Feedback management
- Delivery, quality control and archival of the finished assets
- Tier 1 Project Lead:
- Management of location/on site team, planning and delivery of high-pressured projects such as Runway Shows, campaigns and initiatives.
- Manage direct feedback from Brand Protection, Creative and Styling teams.
- Brief Requirements working with IT and Creative.
- Line Management of the two permanent Film Post Production Co-ordinators
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Streamlined workflow allowing a smooth creative process across the Film Post Production.
CONNECTING WITH OTHERS
- Art Direction
- Photo Studio Teams
- Production Teams
- Film Post Production Teams
- IT Teams
- Image Post Production Teams
- Communication and media studies
- Information technology/multimedia
- Experience and understanding of the following software:
- Must understand the application and use of software such as Nuke, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects
- Understanding of DaVinci Resolve Suite and the Colour Grade process
- Must be able to follow guidelines and best practice processes
- Excellent Team Player.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Positive attitude to resolving problems.
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert