The VFX Compositor will be expected to work on a range of creative edits varying from Campaign, Runway show, commerce, Social and Internal Communication films.
They will be work on a variety of Visual Effects challenges including but limited to: VFX retouching, Camera tracking, 2D and 3D composites. Working with video plates and CG renders to maintain and elevate Burberry's high quality standards. They will also help organise VFX shot distribution and quality check with freelance VFX artists.
The role reports into the Senior VFX artist. The VFX Compositor will need to work also work closely with project and creative leads. RESPONSIBILITIES
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Collaborating with art directors and project leads to plan and execute VFX shots
- Working closely with the client to understand their vision and goals, and delivering high-quality VFX that meets their expectations
- Compositing and retouching Footage and 3D assets
- Troubleshooting technical issues and providing guidance and support to team members
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest VFX software and techniques, and incorporating new tools and technologies into the VFX workflow sharing new learnings with others
- Staying organized, managing multiple projects simultaneously, often under tight deadlines.
- To support AD mark-ups and QC VFX progression
- To support VFX shot listings and progress with external vendors
CONNECTING WITH OTHERS
- The quality and creativity of the VFX created by the artist
- The ability to deliver high-quality VFX that meets the client's vision and expectations.
- The ability to collaborate effectively with Art Directors and Post producers
- Meeting deadlines and delivering work within budget with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Art Direction
- Photo Studio Teams
- Production Teams
- Film Post Production Teams
- CMD Support Teams
- Image Post Production Teams
- Communication and media studies
- Information technology/multimedia
- Experience and proficiency with the following software:
- Expert knowledge of Nuke/Adobe After Effects
- Great working knowledge of the Adobe suite including: Adobe Photoshop
- Great knowledge of 3D post workflows
- Understanding of Davinci Resolve a bonus
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Passion for creating high-quality and visually stunning video content