Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 1000 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp.
As a fraud analyst, you will enable a safer platform for our users and help Vestiaire Collective manage risks in all the user journey (in signup, login, password change, listing, checkout (pre & post transactions) intelligently).
You will report directly to fraud department based in Paris HQ Fraud Analyst F/M/DWhat you'll do
Who you are
- Review customer behaviours to identify fraudulent activity such as account take over, friendly fraud, theft and similar other risks.
- Resolve queued manual review within the service level agreements to reduce potential revenue losses and bad accounts, by analysing the user network and its surrounding data
- Compiling and implementing security measures and fraud prevention strategies and the ability to pick up on irregularities on e-commerce fraud
- Monitor constantly customer and transactional records to identify unauthorised payment transactions
- Maintain payments fraud analysis models to improve efficiency and effectiveness of company systems.
- Defend customer payment disputes (BNPL and CNP fraud/non fraud chargebacks...)
- Determine existing fraud trends by analyzing accounts and transactions patterns.
What we offer
- You have a Bachelor's (Int'l), and preferably 3 years experience in related e-commerce Fraud.
- You're familiar with SQL
- You're passionate about identifying and stopping fraudulent activities and rings.
- You have experience with CNP (card not presented transactions), BNPL and different alternative payment methods
- You have experience with fraud detection/Risk management or Trust & Safety activities
- You like to work independently, while being part of a larger international team
- You are comfortable communicating with various people and teams to get the information you need to help customers out
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- The possibility to work remotely 50% of your time
- The opportunity to do career defining work in a fast growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a global diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- 2 days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunities employer