At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
The Sourcing Coordinator manages the seasonal placement and follow-through of finished goods for RTW, in a manner congruent with the supply chain objectives : on time delivery at the right price, quality elevation, environmental, social and governance. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers vendor on-boarding and development as needed through introducing and ensuring Burberry process and ways of working.
- Raise POs, manage POs and regularly maintain & update SAP data & ex-factory dates
- Send buying summaries to vendors; order and manage swing tickets; resolve issues regarding composition labels.
- Manage blocked invoices, request credit notes from vendors where necessary and advise London of what needs to be unblocked.
- Maintain costs in SAP after PO has been created and update POs.
- Supervise issuing of Buying summary and PO's based on critical path requirements as agreed with Sourcing Managers and prepare the OTD by floorset reports
- Assist London sourcing team with minimum, price, lead time, fabric & trims bookings where necessary.
- Review buy summary, re-confirm delivery, price, quantity and COO with vendors and London.
- SAP/PLM is desirable
- Foreign languages (English and Mandarin) would be an asset
- Organized, efficient, self-motivated, solution-oriented individual
- Excellent verbal/written communication and time management skills
- Ability to react to change
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Hong Kong S.A.R || Not Applicable || Hong Kong S.A.R || SC CENTRAL OPERATIONS || SOURCING WOMENSWEAR || n/a ||