RALPH LAUREN Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing, and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories, and fragrances. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across international markets. RALPH LAUREN is not only a lifestyle brand - it is a way of life.
In this role, you support the creative aspect of the wholesale business in Germany by partnering closely with the French team and various European counterparts, to design, implement seasonal showroom presentations, windows and special projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Support with the visual requirements and needs of implementing seasonal showrooms across all brands.
* Source and procure props and crucial materials, furniture, artwork, framing, mannequins and other essential decorative elements as well as resources and vendors efficiently and cost effectively.
* Foster strong communications with dept colleagues, internal partners and suppliers.
* Partner with internal partners, Wholesale Teams and Global Projects & Events, supporting all the creative and visual elements of any German events whilst respecting the budget allocated.
* Use Illustrator, Photoshop and Sketch-Up to create drawings for windows, showroom builds and special projects.
* Understand budgets and track costs relating to projects. Utilize purchasing system to raise Purchase Orders for vendors.
* Support in buildung up a team to handle the growing needs of the department.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Strong presence and communication skills in Englih and German for building and developing relationships.
* Confidence in problem solving and offering good solutions.
* Ability to deal with fast paced and changing environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously to keep them on deadline and on budget.
* Extensive knowledge of Adobe CS, Sketch-Up, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
* College degree in Design/Arts related discipline.
* Experience in relevant field (i.e. Display, Visual Merchandising, Styling).
* At least 5 years in Manager roles. Are you interested in working for one of the world's most successful fashion brands and continuing your career in an international environment with varied tasks? We value the talent of each individual and therefore offer many exciting opportunities for individual development. We believe that our employees are key to achieving our business goals and therefore contribute to the success of our company. If you would like to become part of our unique success story and join our dynamic team of experts, please apply with your complete documents (cover letter incl. salary requirement & notice period, resume, references) to us!