This position exists to create and coordinate extraordinary experiences for associates, brand partners and visitors to the Neiman Marcus Dallas Hub. The Hub Experience Leader will ensure that NMG associates' Hub experience is measured and continuously improved. They will lead the definition of amenities service standards and govern delivery of those standards.
The successful candidate must know and project the NMG brand - Be Extraordinary. It will be critical to be conversant in and advocate for the NMG Way of Working (NMG|WOW) and the Remote-first, Digital-first work environment including the seven Use Cases and how each associate can navigate to the appropriate setting/s for their time in the Hub Role Responsibilities:
- Own Hub Work Experience (WX) strategy and execution in the Dallas Hub, transforming the workplace experience for our associates and creating synergy across NMG, its landlord, and hotel management.
- Own associate satisfaction analysis by routinely gathering feedback from colleagues/stakeholders. Leader will use existing platforms (i.e., Qualtrics, QR codes, etc.) and implement new methods to identify data-driven trends and service improvement opportunities.
- Development, implementation, and governance of associate satisfaction metrics for NMG resources and contracted service partners.
- Ensure continuous focus on amenities services innovation by NMG and third-party partners.
- Own site "activation" program, ensuring a regular range of activities focused on encouraging a return to office, wellness, collaboration with colleagues, and connections with senior leaders.
- Provide input to capital and expense budget process for requirements related to Hub experience.
- Contract with internal and external parties for support as appropriate.
- Own community relations (relationship with the Dallas City Chamber of Commerce, City Council, neighbor tenants, etc.) relevant to the Dallas hub location
The following qualifications are required for the Hub Experience Leader:
- Understanding and application of data analysis and use of data to drive change in service excellence
- Experience of change management methodologies
- Demonstrable experience of the ability to be multi-culturally sensitive and comfortable working across different cultures
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization and impart the importance of customer service excellence
- Ability to communicate effectively with strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills