Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!What you can expect:
- Support of the management in administrative tasks such as coordinating processes, invoice control, organization etc.
- Correspondence at national and international level across the HUGO BOSS network and external interfaces
- Scheduling (calendar maintenance, preparation and follow-up of appointmens) and organization of internal conferences (e.g. townhall meetings)
- Travel preparation andfollow-up incl. Travel expence accounting
- Creation of presentations according to existing guidelines
- Responsibility of division-specific tasks and collaboration on division-specific projects
- Commercial training (e.g. office clerk or job-specific comparable training)
- First experiences as an assistant desirable
- High level of trustworthiness, resilience, loyalty and integretey
- Passion for Fashion and Retail
- Ability to self-manage with a proactive approach and excellent attention to detail
- Very good English skills
- Profound Microsoft Office and SAP skills
- Good at teamwork and able to work well and communicate with cross-functional teams
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Sabrina Pach (SABRINA_PACH@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.