Since 1837, Tiffany & Co. has always been a company of great innovators who are constantly pushing the boundaries of what's possible with design and influencing style. We're proud to be trailblazers in the luxury retail world.
- Join Tiffany & Co. and be part of the largest luxury group in the world - LVMH!
- Are you passionate about Merchandising?
- Do you love making a difference
We are seeking a Merchandising Analyst, located in Singapore. T he Merchandising Analyst is responsible for supporting the regional merchandising team in assortment planning, inventory management and in executing the regional product strategy behind key business initiatives. This individual supports the team with analysis and developing reports that generate actionable business insights to maximize sales across all product categories. The Merchandising Analyst also determines pad count allocation and space optimization at a store level to increase caseline productivity and supports in-store product initiatives with local Creative Visual Merchandising and retail partners.
Responsibilities Assortment Planning & Inventory Management
Business Performance and Animation
- Support the Merchandising Manager in driving productivity in assortments and inventory
- Plan and implement assortments across both retail and wholesale channels
- Monitor and maintain optimal inventory levels by partnering with Supply Chain team
- Support trade orders, in partnership with commercial team to optimize fulfilment and deliver sell-in goals
- Handle assortment and inventory queries from stores
- Partner functional teams and commercial leaders in creating robust action plans toward improving product category performance and driving annual key initiatives
- Adapt global sales objectives to help create regional/store performance goals and align Merchandising efforts and support as needed
- Support space planning by recommending pad count needs by collection for new and existing stores and providing related analysis to highlight opportunities and best practices
- Develop reports and analyze data to track performance and generate actionable business insights to drive product sales goals
- Contribute toward communications around new product launches and major merchandising initiatives, with the partnership of regional functional teams (e.g. Marketing, CVM, Training)
- Provide on-site implementation support when needed, specifically for major events, activations, and store openings
- Gather and synthesize consumer and competitive insights
- Share insights on competition and positioning needs
- Tertiary degree
- Only Singaporeans/PR
- 2+ years retail or luxury retail merchandising experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and core planning apps
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate productively and ability to lead in a team environment
- Strong decision-making skills with demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively
- Operational excellence
- Self-motivation with a strong drive for achievement
- Agility and comfort in working in a highly dynamic environment
- Flexibility to take morning or evening conference calls with NY/Corporate
- Luxury, Jewelry and/or wholesale background