The VIE, Supply Chain & Logistics will support the day-to-day execution of business within this functional unit. As we migrate towards a true demand driven supply chain, they will also assist with the evolution of our global infrastructure as we implement various initiatives that modernize our applications and presence throughout the world. The VIE will also manage inventory plans associated with these infrastructure projects, ensuring we meet the business objectives of each zone and impacted unit. Key Accountabilities:
Support project teams tasked with modernization of global supply chain related to systems, processes, and physical distribution infrastructure. Assist with the creation of standard operating, process flows, and coordinate project tasks with internal and external partners to ensure completion according to the overall project schedule.
Work with Central Inventory Planning team and regional Supply Chain Planning teams to manage inventory volumes, safety target stocks, and flow for newly created distribution centers from Global DCs to stores. Propose strategies for stocking slower moving styles vs higher velocity styles. Support Inventory Planning team on ad-hoc projects and analysis as required.
Partner with the leadership team of our Global Distribution Center to execute the day-to-day operations of the facility. Assist with the decision making associated with workforce planning and KPI reporting, while identifying process improvement opportunities to pursue. VIE Program Requirements:
- Ages 18 - 28
- French or European Union citizen
- Be in good standing with regard to the national service obligations of your country(ies) (defence ID n°)
- Available to devote yourself full time to your assignment
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Supply Chain and Logisitics experience is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in standard business applications such as Microsoft suite applications
- Certified Project Management Certification
The hiring rate for this position is 3902,35 € per month as determined by the VIE program.