Assoc, Sourcing - Chico's (Jewelry) - 11215 Metro Pkwy
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Closing date
- 31 Jan 2023
- Strategy & Business Intelligence
This position is responsible for managing the development and sourcing process from supplier allocation through to product delivery. This position works closely with key partners to deliver on the brand vision and value proposition throughout the process.
- Drives product execution ensuring styles are allocated to and received from suppliers with target cost,and delivery commitment information.
- Assists in engineering and resolution of any cost challenges - working with suppliers on challenges and communicating to key partners with a goal of resolving prior to milestone meetings.
- Reviews and evaluates supplier time & action calendars.
- Troubleshoots and resolves any issues pertaining to production or delivery.
- Assistsin the management of all development samples and submits.
- Partners with leader on the on-boarding of new suppliers/countries/factories.
- Drives product execution ensuring styles are allocated to and received from suppliers with target cost, and delivery commitment information.
- Assists in the organization of supplier meetings at NSSC.
- Establishes and cultivates strong relationships with all internal and external partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position may be found in multiple brands. Some duties may vary from brand to brand
- 2+ years' experience in production/ sourcing environment within apparel;3 + years preferred
- Costing experience preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent in Microsoft office suite; emphasis in Excel
- Exposure to FlexPLM or comparable software, preferred
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert