Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
To complete our Marketing Central Hub team, we are looking for a passionate Senior Marketing Strategist (m/f/d) to start on the 1st April 2023. As an international company, HUGO BOSS offers you an environment in which team spirit and respect are lived. In addition to fairness and cooperation, supporting employees in their individual development is a matter of course for us.What you can expect:
- The Senior Strategy, Partnership and Calendar Manager assures strategic outreach, oversees strategic alliances and cooperations for the Central Hub. He/She leads strategic alliance projects with extenal partners that allow storyliving of the brandcodes for BOSS and HUGO (#BeYourOwnBoss and #HUGOYourWay). In addition the Manager coordinates the Central Hub regional calendar starting off from the global brand calendar allowing for localization of events and relevant extensions of global activations into the region. This position is necessary to think in terms of horizontal events and experiences that go beyond WHS, own Retail and PR. Think grassroot events, cultural sponsorships (i.e. clubs, restaurants, cafes, bars, institutions, exhibitions etc.)
- Extend the Global Brand Marketing Calendar and adapt, challenge and localize according to top customers and end-consumer needs in Central Hub and actual sell-in of the collections in order to support best possible sell-thru.
- Collaborate with other departments and external vendors, agencies in order to be consumer centric and fill communications and event gaps for the BOSS and HUGO positioning in Central Hub, i.e. deeper sustainability and/or inclusivity actions, extension of global events into local adapatations.
- Enlarge the portfolio of Communicaitons support and alliances in Central Hub based on relevancy, business opportunites and growth potential.
- Build a strategic network for BOSS and HUGO in Central Hub that allows sincere connectivity within culture, art and lifestyle, communities ensuring a purpose driven and sincere recognition of the brands and their brand positioning. Strategic thinking and planning is key - all consumer centric and data based & build on consumer insights.
- Holisitinc marketing embracement throughout all key channels in Central Hub is a MUST. Understanding of Retail, WHS and PR/Influencer, Events is the backbone for this role and the Senior Strategist who connects the dots between all channels and works x-channel.
- Ability to communicate & negotiate with various stakeholders - internal and external -. KPI & result driven approach is key, that supports the succesful business planning of the Senior Strategy Manager for BOSS and HUGO in Central Hub - across DACH and Eastern Hub. In addition to that, Support on Budget and Marketing vision pitches to the board and upper management building the basis for the Marketing Department Central Hub - DACH and Eastern Hub to grow the business there according to Claim 5.
- You bring at least 5-10 years of relevant professional experience to the role
- You have in-depth experience in operational marketing
- Strategic and innovative thinking, independence, strong communication skills are among your strengths
- Process oriented with a strong attention to detail
- You have the ability to influence all levels of stakeholders
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.