- Hugo Boss
- Coldrerio, Switzerland
- Closing date
- 17 Mar 2023
- Logistics & Supply Chain
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, located in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear & Accessories supported by a Business Services Unit.
Sited within our Custom & Transport Team the candidate we are searching will be in charge of the following tasks:
What you can expect:
- Coordinating interface and optimization between internal functional areas and the external transport service providers;
- Supporting the definition of optimized operational processes and guaranteeing they are implemented successfully;
- Collecting and interpreting logistics KPIs, developing reports and presentations;
- Preparing and supporting with regular tendering as well as contract and rates negotiations for the defined transport needs in coordination with HUGO BOSS AG Logistics;
- Being a main reference point for the internal logistics guideline update;
- Taking part in transport-related projects.
- Degree in Management or Economics;
- Logistics background with at least 2 years' experience in an international company;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Business analytics skills with understanding of KPIs;
- A dvanced knowledge of MS Office Package;
- Team working and networking skills and outstanding continuous improvement attitude;
- Capability to manage the assigned tasks with great accuracy, set your own priorities and optimize timelines;
- Fluency in English (mother tongue will be a plus).
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life;
- Training Catalog for all employees;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert