Creative Technical Product Development BOSS Womenswear Knitwear
- Hugo Boss
- Coldrerio, Switzerland
- Closing date
- 17 Feb 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Shoes & Leather Accessories supported by a Business Services Unit.
We are searching for a new team member within our Knitwear Product Division, who will support the BOSS Knitwear Womenswear team, developing styles from creative briefing until release for bulk production, here the main tasks:
What you can expect:
· Participating in researching yarn and approving the quality;
· Requesting and approving color lab dips;
· Pre-developing knit structures as input for coming seasons;
· Developing knit structures according to design briefing and approving the sampling/ production quality;
· Defining technical specifications of style including creating technical sketches in Adobe Illustrator and CLO3D;
· Evaluating and correcting prototype and communicating with our external vendors and our sourcing office;
· Creating 3D renderings on Shima Seiki Apex and Clo3D;
· Preparing collection overviews for internal and external business meetings;
· Creating sales material for our Digital Showrooms;
· Requesting, evaluating and approving buying price;
· Creating, maintaining, and keeping updated all relevant data in PLM.
· Have studied clothing/ textile technologies or fashion design with focus on knitwear and at least 2/3 years of experience in a similar role;
· Have excellent knowledge in MS Office and Graphic Programs, Virtualization Software will be a plus;
· Be fluent in English; German and/or Italian would be a plus;
· Be curious, motivated and responsible in daily activities;
· Be team oriented, willing to integrate and to play an active role;
· Have a driving license and are willing to drive to our headquarter in Germany.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety support and Fitness area;
- Full administrative support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert