Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, located in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear & Accessories supported by a Business Services Unit.
Sited within our Custom & Transport team the candidate we are searching will be in charge of the following tasks: What you can expect:
- Managing international shipments paperwork being a key link among exporters, forwarders and Customs office;
- Issuing of invoices, debit/credit notes and other export documentation.
- Elaborate and maintain system based analysis and statistics developing reports and presentations;
- Coordinate Customs processes and Trade law Customs for Import/Export;
- Managing interfaces with internal (product divisions) and external partners.
- Have a Commercial Diploma or a Degree in Economics and at least 1-2 years' experience in an international company;
- Have good digital and analytical competences with a good use level of MS Office Package, SAP, SAP4HANA knowledge will be a plus;
- Are fluent in English, Italian and German will be a plus;
- Have team working and networking skills and outstanding continuous improvement attitude;
- Are able to manage the assigned tasks with great accuracy, set your own priorities and optimize the time.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full administrative support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.