At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
This position will assist the sourcing team in coordination of the department. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage communication with manufacturers on raw material call-offs & receipts, ensuring production needs are met in accordance with calendar and delivery schedule.
- Update PLM with vendor cost information.
- Monitor and maintain accuracy of data within the system, throughout the season
- Ensure that all data held within system or final range is confirmed with vendors, to ensure accuracy of data.
- Ensure that all vendors receive necessary raw materials and trims in order to enable to deliver goods on agreed ex-factory date.
- Create planners and follow up deliveries with vendors & run weekly SAP delivery reports.
- Follow up with Prod. Development for outstanding BOM information.
- Raise finished goods purchase orders for final units
- Partner with product development and technical teams each season on fit approval dates required by production calendar to ensure compliance
- Excel/Word/PowerPoint. PLM/SAP.
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications.
- Detail oriented with strong follow through.
- Organized, efficient, self-motivated, solution-oriented individual.
- Ability to react to change.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || SC CENTRAL OPERATIONS || SOURCING SOFT ACCESSORIES || n/a ||