- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 27 Feb 2023
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
In partnership with Central Planning teams, the Planning Analyst maximizes the potential of the business at hub and style level through strategic management of merchandise, inventory optimization, and actionable reporting and analysis.
- Compile data and generate standard as well as ad hoc reporting, on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Evaluate and analyse the business on a hub and SKU level to identify opportunities and drive productivity on a consistent basis
- Work with cross-functional teams, specifically Planning, Supply Chain and Operations to ensure product and inventory strategies are carried out at a 360 level
- Communicate with regional planning teams on current business trends as well as opportunities to proactively drive future business.
- Analyse stock levels across hubs/stores to optimize inventory levels in an effort to drive higher inventory turns
- Partner with Planning teams to drive solid transfer and consolidation strategies
- Analyze size and style selling to create appropriate distribution strategies to optimize inventory levels
- Review distribution center available inventory to ensure stock is available to send to stores
- Support Planners and Replenishment Director in high level strategic decisions, process improvement with focus on driving productivity and efficiencies
- Previous experience in similar roles
- Analytical, strong financial acumen
- Prior distribution analyst experience preferred
- High proficiency in Word, Excel, SAP is a plus
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || SC CENTRAL OPERATIONS || GLOBAL PLANNING || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert