Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Support the product design execution, research and specification for Golf bottoms and Active bottoms within classification or brand as defined. Contribute to market and product research, style specification and materials selection in line with product brief and brand category VLP as directed by team leads and merchandising leads. Provide market and trend research relative to area of expertise in design including functionality, materials, trim and animation. Support product definition work and sharing of product attributes to cross functional partners. Support design teamwork in XD templates and maintain accurate digital folders of design boards. Sketch assigned styles with accurate and accessible digital files and folders
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Assist with the research in the market as it pertains to product, trim and graphic/ techniques. Create inspiration XD boards.
* Create CADs as needed
* Assist in preparation of all design meetings with teams to adhere to calendar dates.
* Upkeep of seasonal design boards and line paginations.
* Create seasonal delivery snapshots for seasonal and historical reference.
* Maintain and update all seasonal digital files and folders & internal library storage of raw material submissions.
* Organize storage of TOP and market research references.
* Support product definition and program hand-offs
* Ownership of red pipeline in PLM/ BOM
* Upload sketches on PLM for B2B and into seasonal design teams folders
* Maintain and update all seasonal digital files and folders & internal library storage of raw material submissions. #LI-CE1
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design or related field preferred
* Related design experience
* Proficient in hand sketching and illustration.
* Affinity and passion for the brand / category.
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
* 3D Design proficiency preferred. #LI-CE1