With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence. POSITION OBJECTIVE:
This position is responsible to oversee and facilitate the email marketing campaigns for the brand aimed at driving revenue and increasing customer reactivation and retention. FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Supports marketing leader to develop the email program strategy, focusing on segmentation, cadence, creative and sequencing of all commerce communication.
- Collaborates with leaders and CRM teams to develop audience segmentation strategies and perform testing for email optimization.
- Manages outside vendor relationships and suggest how to integrate new technologies into email strategy.
- Is responsible for the management of schedule and planning of secondary email campaigns such as multi brand, trigger and sister prospecting emails through visual calendar and email schedules.
- Responsible for creative briefs, CRFs, , calendar maintenance and creative assets.
- Collaborates with email production team including QA of upcoming emails, maintenance of triggered emails, understanding of segmentation and file counts and scheduling for daily email execution.
- Assists in reporting and analysis of campaign executions.
- Develops and maintains testing roadmap for optimization execution.
- Stays current on latest industry developments in digital space and provide recommendations on best practices as needed.
- Contributes in the management of special projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field required
- 3+ years of online/internet retail consumer marketing email experience
- Strong creative thinking skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Exceptional analytical, planning and project management skills. Strong spreadsheet, word processing and database skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Photoshop, Amperity and Liveclicker is desired.
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.