Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS is a platform of two brands with two lifestyle stories, BOSS and HUGO.
BOSS: BOSS is for those who lead a self-determined life with style, passion, and purpose. The collections offer dynamic, modern designs to form a complete wardrobe for the inspirational BOSS of today.
HUGO: The HUGO collection is created for the rule-breakers who go their own way, offering denim to activewear with individuality and attitude.
HUGO is a broad range of commercial and contemporary pieces, reflecting the authentic and unconventional HUGO style. BOSS is quality casual, chic and restrained elegance paired with a pinch of luxury.
We are seeking a meticulous and adaptable Junior Stock Sales Administrator to help drive our stock business. Your key role will be to help develop and grow the Never Out of Stock (NOS) business with Nordic and Baltic Wholesale partners. This will involve liaising with Wholesale clients, placing orders and promoting sales opportunities.
To ensure success, sales administrators should have experience in a sales environment and advanced administrative skills. Outstanding sales administrators understand sales performance metrics and provide excellent administrative support to ensure sales targets are met. What you can expect:
- Supporting NOS team with processing stock orders to achieve Wholesale OB targets.
- Confidently and proactively dealing with wholesale partners queries in an efficient and professional manner.
- Proactively driving stock sales on a weekly basis with in-season orders for independents.
- Utilise the stock program software package to ensure customers are offered alternatives. when their preferred option is not available.
- Supporting and helping to co-ordinate E-Sales administration.
- Analysing and compiling weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison with other departments.
- Resolving debit note enquiries related to stock orders.
- Build strong relationships with clients ensuring long term partnerships.
- Supporting the sales department with other tasks as and when requested
- An associate's or bachelor's degree in business administration or similar preferred
- Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Experience with industry software such as SAP and BIS or similar
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records
- Proficiency with Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Competitive salary and attractive benefits
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.