Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager for Collaborations & Special Projects (m/f/d). Would you like to be a key player in building the Hugo Boss brands and become part our dynamic design lab team. You love to drive new projects & innovations? Then join our team!What you can expect:
- Complete ownership of projects within the "collaborations and special projects team" (leading, monitoring, defining project targets, identify stakeholders, risk management, budget responsibility)
- Working on collaborations with VIP's, brands and license partners
- Planning projects and overseeing production within set deadlines, coordinate with clients, interfaces (product development , Marketing, etc.), stakeholders and entire team to achieve goals
- Lateral leadership responsibility and application of current project management tools and methods
- Increase process harmonization and system-based processes
- You have a degree in Fashion, Marketing Management and/or Project Management or a comparable degree
- You have an overall business understanding and a broad knowledge of the business processes of the fashion industry, especially in collection development and marketing
- You have extensive experience in project management and in the implementation new projects
- You think strategically and result oriented
- You have strong negotiation skills and communicate confidently even with top management stakeholders
- You enjoy leading interdisciplinary and international project teams in a motivating and goal-oriented manner
- Your working style is organized, result-oriented and characterized by a high degree of initiative
- Fluent written and spoken business English round off your profile
- Knowlege of German is a plus
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Julia Weegen (JULIA_WEEGEN@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.