The Assistant Manager of Omnichannel & Digital Commerce (O&DC) Operations is in charge of 3 main areas:
Digital Commerce fulfilment and post-purchase operations
- Manage and improve Digital Commerce fulfilment and post-purchase operations and client experience across the following topics: inventory planning, fulfilment logic and options, peak season readiness & mitigation plans, delivery options, packaging post-purchase services & comms, returns.
- Manage the various contact methods options offered on site : optimize the on-site client experience including live chat campaigns, and act as liaison with the contact center and retail teams to offer an elevated and seamless end-to-end omnichannel experience.
- Measure Omnichannel performance : partner with Ops and Contact Center teams to more holistically track and measure omnichannel client journeys and feedback, and enable continuous optimizations.
Omnichannel contact methods
- Orchestrate Digital commerce Operations to support sales & an elevated client experience. Scope includes: eCommerce inventory, fulfilment, delivery, transaction/payment, post-purchase client communications, packaging, service & Repair, returns.
- Planning and day-to-day management : Responsible for the orchestration of peak season Digital commerce operational readiness, planning & mitigation plans. Identify and address operational issues (e.g. shortages, surges & delays, delivery issues) with relevant stakeholders across operations, digital and marketing teams, and coordinate the action plan.
- Improvement roadmap: Proactively identify and prioritize levers to improve the end-to-end Digital commerce client experience based on client feedback, analytics and external best practices/innovation. Drive implementation partnering closely with cross-functional partners
Omni performance measurement
- Manage, scale and optimize the various contact methods and client service features offered on site. Scope includes: Live Chat, Video Chat, Chatbot, Text, appointment booking
- Set regional goals and KPIs for the programs
- Manage on-site execution, monitor day-to-day performance and address challenges,
- Identify growth levers, and work with cross-functional partners to implement
- Identify and prioritize new business needs / innovations to improve the end-to-end client journey and partner with Digital Product teams to get it on the roadmap
- Develop and improve tracking of Digital commerce and Omnichannel client journey / experience, to help identify pain points and continuously drive optimizations
- Partner with Consumer Insights to collect more and more actionable client feedback (VoC) and own action plan to address any issues & opportunities from client feedback
- Drive and champion Omnichannel ‘behaviors', removing barriers / silos between Retail & Digital
- Conduct competitive bench to bring industry best practices and innovations to further elevate the Digital & Omni experience. Identify partners to test & pilot them.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required
- 3-5 years of experience in DTC Digital / eCommerce business. Luxury experience a plus
- Strong operational project management experience and skills, strong prioritization capabilities and propensity for thinking through project in a pragmatic and process-oriented way.
- Client-centric approach, ability to understand and anticipate client needs and expectations
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with operations, business, and management stakeholders
- Website analytics experience, preferably Adobe Analytics
- Website MS Excel and PPT proficiency
The hiring range for this position ranges from $86,190.00 - $116,610.00. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.