Content Editor (White House Black Market) - NYC location - 11215 Metro Pkwy
- White House Black Market
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
This position supports Chico's FAS 's growing editorial content team. This role is responsible for planning into content and copy highly focused on social channels (paid and organic) and the blog. Must be passionate about thinking outside the box and comes with ideas to push social and blog while keeping voice, tone, and content on brand.
- Executes the brand voice and tone and ensures it is reflected in all customer touchpoints.
- Plans and concepts monthly social content.
- Brainstorms new approaches to content and keep tabs on what's trending in social- channels.
- Supports brand marketing and social initiatives.
- Establishes strong relationships with channel owners.
- Gains alignment on editorial and messaging strategies monthly with cross functional partners.
- Writes organic social copy and paid media campaign copy.
- Manages Blog Calendar and article copy.
- Executes content audits to keep content fresh, relevant, and updated in partnership with Editorial Content Manager.
This position may be found in multiple departments. Some duties may vary.
- BA/BS degree required, preferably in Journalism, Communication, English, or Liberal Arts
- 2+ years of agency or (in-house) content, editorial or social experience preferred
- Portfolio of highly creative work
- MAC proficiency including Adobe Suites and Microsoft Office and can easily adapt to content management systems.
- WordPress experience
- Exceptional writing, grammar, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong grasp of how to use different online platforms for applicable content and copy
- Keen eye for copy/art relationship
- Highly collaborative, flexible, and creative
- Strong problem-solving skills and leadership thinking
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
White House Black Market began in 1985, dressing women in black and white, the absolute expression of chic sophistication. Acquired by Chico’s FAS in 2003, White House Black Market fashions have expanded to include the full color spectrum. Designed exclusively in-house, White House Black Market styles focus on flattering fits, refined fabrics and designer details with a modern, feminine edge. Trusted, personalized service sets White House Black Market apart and more than 3,000 stylist associates are available for wardrobing assistance at more than 350 boutiques and outlets across North America. Around-the-clock shopping and styling inspiration can be found at whbm.com. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert