Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
As a Credit Control Employee, you - and your two team members (Loss & Prevention Specialist and Sales Audit & Merchandise Controller) - report to the Sr. Team Leader Risk Management. In this role, you assist with the entire debtors' portfolio . You ensure that customers pay the bills on time . You also take care of sending reminders and interest notes, resolving disputes, collecting receivables, applying for credit limits, and keeping the customer database up to date. Some of the personal "soft skills", or personal attributes you will need include; being well organized, confident enough to be calm and firm when having potentially uncomfortable conversations with customers and being able to find the balance between empathy and persuasion. What you can expect:
- Book the incoming payments on a daily basis and maintain the general ledger accounts;
- Processing incoming emails;
- Answer customer questions regarding billing;
- Carry out the suspension of service in case of non-payment;
- Maintain contacts with the debt collection agency;
- Daily communication with the accounting department;
- All other reasonable administrative duties related to the credit control function, including filing and archiving.
- MBO degree in a suitable qualification and a good work and thinking level supplemented with subject-specific courses;
- General Credit control experience from a similar position is a plus;
- Communication and administrative skills and a high level of commitment;
- Flexible, stress resistant, accurate, proactive, customer-focused and results-oriented;
- Able to work in small teams, but also likes to take own initiative;
- Numerical, strong analytical ability, accurate and efficient ;
- Able to work with tight deadlines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Dutch and good written and verbal communication in English.
- Strong Computer Skills: excellent knowledge of MS office in particular Excel;
- SAP knowledge is a plus and otherwise be able to master serval systems quickly;
- Living nearby Amsterdam.
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you. Furthermore, we offer:
- A market-based salary;
- 25 holidays and 8% holiday allowance;
- Staff discount on our products and clothing allowance;
- Pension plan fully funded by HUGO BOSS and collective health insurance;
- Hybrid way of working and travel- or working from home -allowance;
- Yearly bonus;
- Working in a positive and passionate team with great after work activities and a chef preparing you lunch every day.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to HUGO BOSS Benelux B.V. must have a current HB Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource department. In addition, agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our HR Advisors. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of HUGO BOSS Benelux B.V. HUGO BOSS will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Please note that 'agency calls' are not appreciated .
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.