To support our Styling team we are searching for a Junior Photographer (f/m/d) to be based in our still life studio in Heimstetten and Leipzig.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support the team to produce high standard still life photography
- Support the photography team across all categories, Womenswear, Kidswear, Menswear & Life
- Able to successfully photograph our products following e-commerce guidelines
- Provide technical input on photography and digital color
- Deliver high quality and attention to detail during all production stages
WHO YOU ARE
- Education in photography, graphic design, or other related visual fields
- Previous still life photography and studio experience
- Good knowledge of studio photography and interest in technical aspects
- High literacy of visual creative softwares (Capture One, Photoshop)
- Excellent written and verbal communications in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Mobile office / Mobile office abroad (job and position permitting)
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Discounted travel card & shuttle service
- Individual support on mental health & well-being (e.g. compatibility work and family life)
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.