Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Senior Product Developer Denim (m/f/d) to strengthen our Product Development Denim team.What you can expect:
- Perform internal and external benchmarking among sourcing countries and vendors
- Support and manage development of capsules and special projects with relevant internal and external interfaces
- Oversee vendor on-boarding activities by performing trainings and creating/up-dating related process and product documentation
- Responsible for the quality of the product from sketch handover till delivery to our customers
- Collaborate with internal and external interfaces supporting the Head of Product Development Denim
- Initiate innovation management on products and processes
- Proactively plan and execute sourcing optimization activities, e.g. value engineering through material consolidation, implementing and monitoring the vendor allocation etc.
- Lead central costing activities & reporting and perform final seasonal negotiations with vendors
- Develop and lead continuous improvement on internal processes
- Coordinate projects and perform reporting for the Product Development Team
- Global travel activities at vendors and fairs including also store checks for competitor benchmarking
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product development
- University degree in Textile Engineering or Business Administration or equivalent working experience
- Very good knowledge of the denim supply chain (e.g. raw material, treatment, production plants etc.)
- Deep knowledge of procurement management and strong negotiation skills
- Large network of industry experts and partners
- Outstanding technical knowledge of workmanship, fit, raw materials and product costing
- Experienced in 3D development of apparel products
- Very good communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and proactive mindset to drive team development and process improvement
- Fluent business English
- Good knowledge of MS Office (mainly Excel), SAP/PLM
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.