Marketing Manager Special Projects HUGO (m/f/d)
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To complete our Global Marketing HUGO Team we are looking for a Marketing Manager Special Projects (m/f/d) with immediate effect.
What you can expect:
- Strategic planning and alignment of the global marketing calendar for HUGO and turning it into actionable briefs for creative concepts
- Work closely with GMBC shared services to support in the development of marketing strategy, competitive analysis, campaigns, activations & benchmarks for the HUGO brand
- Responsible for Go-To-Market strategy and implementation with cross-department stakeholders across Brand Management, Merchandise Management, Retail Management and all communication channels for the preparation and provision of required planning information (e.g. global buy & allocation plans, asset lists, priorities & briefings, in-store delivery timings, etc.)
- With the support of the Customer & Markets Insight team, analyze quarterly HUGO Brand Heat and bi-annual Brand Tracker results with the aim of turning insights into strategy and action
- Implementation and control of all deadlines along the annual planning process for HUGO
- Support Market and WHS Team as link to the Business Units, Shared Services and other crossfuctional departments, strategically supporting market level executions and WHS initiatives
- Successfully completed business studies or a comparable degree and 3+ years of professional experience in a Communications or PR role (ideally in the fashion industry or similar fields)
- Strong personal interest and knowledge of the fashion & streetwear industry and it's competitor landscape
- Experience in 360° project and partner management in an international environment
- Strong communication skills and a high degree of organisational talent
- Reliability and ability to work in a team
- Fluent English written and verbal skills required
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert