Job Summary: sew woman’s swimwear and other related garments.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Precisely sew garments that meet measurements and follow standard manufacturing methods. Speed is necessary but accuracy is most important.
- Understand how various fabrics will react in sewing.
- Manage day to day responsibilities in a professional, positive, efficient and confidential manner.
- Support colleagues as needed; must be flexible and committed to perform or complete job assignments during core working hours and daily responsibilities.
- Thread machines and replace needles when needed.
- Five years or more of sewing experience is required, preferably bras.
- Ability to use different machines / operations, including overlock, cover stitch and zig zag.
- A good command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to prioritize and work under pressure; a team player.
- Incumbent must be able to keep projects moving while working on multiple projects for multiple people.
- Must have understanding of material reactions.
- Strong organization skills, technical detail orientation and efficient follow-up processes.
- Sense of urgency in completing tasks in a timely manner and meet deadlines.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Five years or more of sewing experience is required, preferably bras.
- Must be able to operate a sewing machine or equivalent.
- Must be able to understand and speak English, verbal and written.
Working Conditions: in office (5 days per week)
Physical Demands: Must be able to stand, sit, and walk 8 hours/day
All candidates MUST provide proof of at least 1 (one) COVID vaccination at the time an offer is made, or contact the SWIM USA Human Resources team, if eligible for an exemption.
SWIM USA is an EOE