Visual Merchandising Supervisor
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
After nearly 50 years, Calvin Klein continues to be a cultural catalyst across the globe by embracing tension, sparking ideas and creating unforeseen realities. We believe in a culture that provokes discovery and brave thinking. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein brand products exceeded $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. We were acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003. About THE ROLE
Our stores are the life and soul of our business. They act as our main touch points with our ever evolving consumer base. As the world of retail evolves, we, as a business, believe that for all other parts of the chain to work, our stores must set the tone of what our two brands are all about. Irrespective of where our consumers eventually make a purchase, our stores, are always a window to our great brands. As a result our locations are paramount, the first class experience must be a given and our in-store standards should never be questionable.
To deliver this, we strive to hire the individuals who live and breathe the values of our business; who are obsessed with delivering great service to our customer s and who truly believe that to remain relevant in today's world, we must be nimble and adapt to change and evolution.
The Visual Merchandising Supervisor plays a key role in achieving these standards, they are responsible for maintaining the brand identity, promoting the product and delivering an exceptional standard of display and visual presentation of the windows and in store.
- Fully manage the visual proposition for a store by promoting the brand merchandise and delivering an exceptional standard of visual presentation both inside and in the windows.
- Be aware of sales budgets, mystery shops, area VM visits and model store.
- Install all window schemes to an excellent standard, and maintain on a daily basis.
- Style all mannequins; these can be dressed to guideline, local market and as per UK direction.
- Participate in staff meetings, as needed and keep the team up to date with moves, direction and changes.
- Implement and manage, with the support of the Store Manager, the brand visual guidelines, ensuring UK specific direction is considered.
- Monitor and support the Store Manager and department managers with the money mapping of VM presentation and react accordingly.
- Work in collaboration with the Area VM and Store Manager to map the floor space and location of the collections looking at the store's option counts of new and existing product lines.
- Support with the pre planning, delivery and execution of SALE to UK/Ireland guideline mapping sales plan with Area VM and Store Manager.
- Maintain strong product knowledge regarding merchandise in order VM correctly and to communicate to customers for more effective selling.
- Support the Store Manager by ensuring the sales team delivers consistent and accurate replenishment of product onto the sales floor.
- Support and deliver for the Store Manager in training the store team on visual execution and standards.
- Assist the Field VM specialist in the execution, coaching and training of brand and seasonal guidelines within store.
- Walk the windows daily to identify product challenges and daily standards of presentation
- Work in collaboration with the key department managers to achieve best VM standards for the store manager
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You'll have 2+ years retail experience with the ability to follow brand guidelines and understand the basics of Visual merchandising.
- You'll have strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with ease.
- You'll be a creativ e, commercially aware and confident decision maker, communicating with impact across all levels.
- You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
- You'll have a proactive and solutions oriented mindset always acting with integrity.
- You'll have strong organisation and time management skills with excellent attention to detail.
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.