(i) Assist in day-to-day finance tasks for HK and Regional offices, including but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger maintenance
(ii) Assist for a timely and accurate month end / year end closing;
(iii) Assist in tax reporting and tax filings;
(iv) Work with business partners in various levels;
(v) Liaison with external parties (auditors, bankers, consultants, tax advisors, etc.);
(vi) Ensure proper internal controls and statutory compliance with relevant rules and regulations;
(vii) Staff coaching and development
Candidate with more experience and capabilities could be considered the title 'Manager I, Accounting'
- Prepare and review AP/AR/GL vouchers and ensure correct coding in SAP
- Assist in month-end closing process
- Assist in financial and management reporting
- Assist in tax, legal and other statutory compliance
- Ensure internal control procedures are properly in place and compliant with company guidelines
- Assist in fixed assets maintenance
- Liaise with various external and internal parties to facilitate smooth finance operations
- Review account analysis on P&L accounts and balance sheet accounts
- Prepare and review schedules for monthly and year-end reviews
- Handle and resolve disputes with vendors & customers, if any
- Ensure adherence to budgets while optimize cost savings
- Prepare and review cash-flow requirements and forecasts
- Coach and develop team members
- Work effectively with other departments and able to think through to make relevant mid-level decisions in the day-to-day finance tasks;
- Able to give constructive guidelines to team members.
- Ability to understand the usage of various systems in an effective and efficient manner;
- Identifying and assisting in implementation of process improvements;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks / projects with adherence to deadlines;
- Create and implement relevant procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Reasonable overtime might be required for key financial processes such as month-end/yearend close; meet tax filing due dates, etc.;
- Occasional travels may be required.
- Embrace PVH's core values: Individuality, Partnership, Passion, Integrity, and Accountability.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in accounting, preferably with a large-size company or MNC. Exposure in fashion industry a plus;
- Degree holders in accounting or relevant disciplines;
- Semi-qualified/ qualified member of an accounting professional body.
- Strong MS Office skills;
- Good working knowledge in SAP a must;
- Good written and oral communication skills in English;
- Sound knowledge of Accounting standards and local GAAP;
- Good knowledge on Internal Controls;
- Good knowledge on financial audits and taxation.