3D Developer Footwear
- Hugo Boss
- Coldrerio, Switzerland
- Closing date
- 31 Jan 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
You will be part of the Footwear Development team, taking active part to 3D virtualization and being responsible of the following tasks
What you can expect:
- Attend collection briefing and participate to product development sessions in order to guarantee virtualization from development to selling phase;
- Develop and elaborate digital files for all products components (soles and components), both metal and materials, as well as the finished goods;
- Attend ongoing meetings with all the company interfaces (Design, Product Development, Brand Management);
- Take active part into virtualization team cross projects and activities.
- Have at least 2 years of relevant work experience and deep knowledge in digital product creation for Footwear;
- Highly skilled in one or several industry standard digital fashion software specifically Rhinoceros - ICAD 3D and Blender will be a plus;
- Have a good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign);
- Be a team player, proactive, motivated and consistent in daily activities;
- Be able to communicate cross functionally in an effective and goal oriented way.
- Have strong organizational mindset while working in an agile way.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation driven);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full relocation support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert