The Director, Digital Technology, is responsible for building, developing and managing the Asia regional digital technology team covering Order Management, MarTech, CRM and digital transformation projects and support. The span of responsibility is regional and supports the teams and applications across all the markets in Asia. The individual in this role will be the direct liaison to Ecommerce business, process and technology partners across PVH brands, helping to analyze, craft, and prioritize solutions to our consumer's most impactful problems. This role will collaborate with other Product Managers, engineering teams as well as external partners to drive end-to-end execution enabling and measuring business value. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
Build Lasting Partnership
- Partner with the global TPG technology teams to adopt best practices, align technologies with business use cases and coordinate cross-functional plans and activities
- Collaborate with the respective business counterparts in the development of the short & long term, strategic systems plan, including justification, management & execution of supporting initiatives.
- Monitor vendor partner compliance to PVH IT policies
Requirements & Product Roadmaps
- Understand and enhance PVH customer engagement, Martech, CRM and digital transformation strategies
- Oversee the translation of functional requirements into technical specifications
- Coordinate new capability and feature prioritization with business owners and product managers
- Craft and deliver presentations on new capabilities and enhancements to assigned platforms
- Actively collaborate with teams to validate solution(s)
- Research changes within Consumer behaviors and industry to bring fresh and applicable ideas to the larger team.
- Stay current with modern platforms, toolkits & methods
- Evolve and support the technology standards that align with PVH IT policies.
- Recognize and identify potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, including regulatory & privacy driven changes to respective countries, as well as monitor compliance.
- Brainstorm possible solutions, evaluating alternatives against set goals / criteria.
- Lead and/or consult in project planning sessions with clients, business analysts, and team members to analyze requirements and designing systems.
- Ensure systems architecture maps are kept relevant and optimized
- Work closely with technology architects to assure that systems are in line with IT technical strategy.
- Provide design recommendations based on long-term IT technical strategy.
- Define and measure key operational metrics including site performance, incidents, and recurring issues.
- Manage ongoing maintenance of applications.
- Serve as escalation point for issues of varying complexity
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Manage the customer engagement efforts around security and audit compliance
- Partner with the Ecommerce team, CRM Team, MarTech Team, PVH IT and external partners on planned releases, operation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the ecommerce applications
- Ensure continuous improvement is embedded into daily operations and derive metrics to show case continuous improvement in process, configuration changes, deployments etc.
- Collaborate with business and vendors to research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 10 years of experience working in retail industry with a focus on technology
- Strong experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver digital solutions for consumers
- Expertise in one or more areas with order management system, marketing technologies, consumer engagement (CRM), Omni-channel, Marketplaces, social commerce, etc.
- Ability to manage projects and deliver results working in a variety of project methodologies
- Organized, analytical, and able to manage multiple work streams in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems.
- Proven experience in prioritizing, presenting and executing plans with inherent change management practices, while meeting deadlines and operating under tight time constraints with a local or international scope.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, thoroughness and quality towards assigned tasks/goals in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability working with and integrating multiple internal and/or external teams including outside technology and consulting design/technology agencies across multiple countries.
- Uses innovative problem solving and critical thinking approaches to proactively solve a broad range of problems across technologies.
- Knowledge of global business applications and technical platforms supporting systems technology requirements while understanding regional impacts and implications.
- Experience working in matrixed teams responsible for influencing at all levels within the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to influence decision making at all levels within an organization
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts to varied audiences
- Must be able to deal with a high degree of unknown and iteratively evolve solutions and platforms
- Degree in Information Systems / Computer Science, or specialized training certification, or equivalent work experience required