PVH has embarked upon building a Global Digital Commerce platform, a world class ecosystem focused around the needs of our consumers, while also being operationally efficient. In this new role within the Consumer Experience and Engagement team, you will have the opportunity to help define and shape the future of Digital Commerce across all of PVHs brands and across the region.
You will collaborate with experts in the digital commerce space to develop innovative order management solutions. The team is leveraging the best-in-class platforms, and you will have the opportunity to hone your experience with them and help evolve our application of them.
You must possess the skills and experience to work effectively across project teams within the Global Value Chain & Digital Commerce and Consumer Applications.
The ideal candidate will have functional and technical implementation experience with Order Management applications in the areas of order work flow, payments and enterprise inventory visibility. Additionally, hands on experience with REST APIs and design of end-to-end processes is foundational to this role. The individual will also be responsible for production support of applications in the areas of responsibility.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: Experience:
- Work with guidance from IT Development Manager(MAO/OMS) and Technical Specialists on new projects, support tasks, and testing
- Support project teams to ensure changes and enhancements within the application are properly tested before deployment to production
- Work with Cross Functional IT teams on projects & support tasks
- Be on rotational on-call support for critical DC issues
- 7+ years work experience as a Functional / Technical Analyst with Order Management solutions (preferably Manhattan DOM or Manhattan Active Omni (MAO) SaaS based solution or Distributed Order Management v2014+) or similar competing OMS product
- Specific areas of experience preferred include: 1) Order Workflow, Order Orchestration and Inventory flows; 2) Configuration and Testing; 3)Research and triage troubleshooting tasks -working with L2 support in global
- 5 years work experience working REST APIs, XML/XSLT and JSONs
- 5 years work experience -SQL, MySQL
- Understanding of Relational Databases and SQL query fundamentals to support required data analysis
- Working knowledge of Postman and API Management tools
- Understanding of Integration tools like MuleSoft
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management or fulfillment systems a plus
- Experience with Change Management and Issue reporting on Service Now (SNOW)
- Deep retail industry experience is required, preferably apparel.
- Experience with operating in a Global business and working within a mature Technology Project Management process framework.
- Bachelor's Degree required in Information Systems, Computer Science Engineering or related field preferred
- Functional & Technical knowledge of Distributed Order Management (DOM), supply chain, and retail processes 1) Experience with a Manhattan Active Omni (MAO) a plus; 2) Experience in System Configuration to setup multiple functionalities to align with Business requirements.
- Functional understanding of Omni-Channel concepts (preferred not must) 1) Buy Online Pickup From Store; 2) Ship from Store; 3) Endless Aisle/Save the Sale Etc.
- Understanding of Distribution Center and Logistics processes
- Understanding of Direct to Consumer Shipping processes and experience working with Shipping Carriers
- Understanding Enterprise Order Management module
- Ability to collaborate with other Supply Chain, E-Commerce technology teams, and Business and third party vendor partners
- Comprehensive understanding of testing concepts, ability to write test scripts, coordinate testing steps with partnering teams, and track issues to resolution
- Diagnose L1 level trouble shooting like xml interface analysis for ASIA
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong documentation skills, attention to detail and follow up.
- Team player with strong collaboration skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication, analytical and problem solving skills.