Assisting the Head Office of the RO of PVH Far East Limited in HCMC with the following: Admin activities including
- To manage and maintain the daily operation of the office
- To monitor performance of local travel agent regarding travel booking for staff
- To assist in necessary office setup if required and coordinate with fit out Contractors if applicable. Communicate with internal associates for the scheduling of the renovation work
- To source & purchase additional furniture like desks & chairs to cope with the change of layout due to modifications
- To review & update value of office contents for office insurance against fire, burglary & storm, etc.
- To monitor the effectiveness of copiers/printers, microwave ovens, boilers, phone sets & various audio-visual aids.
- To contact suppliers for various equipment, collect catalogues and study specifications & functions.
- To compare prices & functions against company's needs. Check users' reference. Attend demonstrations.
- To arrange for the contracts with LL, travel agent, courier service, car service, coffee machine etc. to be renewed.
- To assist in organizing employee engagement events, conference, high official meeting et
- To ensure compliance of Environmental, Health & Safety regulations within the company.
- To coordinate with Landlord for new or renewal of Tenancy Agreement
- To work with Administration and Legal team on the Contract Authorization Process
- Assisting and work with Head Office to consolidate information or data for new Corporate policy
- To manage and coach a small team of Admin Assistant / Admin Officer / Admin and Accounting Officer / Amah / contractors in the aspects of travel arrangement, general office supplies, repair & maintenance, verify bills for carrying out above functions plus expenses incurred for courier service, company cars, office rate/rent, water, electricity, carpark, telecommunication etc.
- To manage mailroom function
- To ensure the reception desk is attended. Assign possible clerical work to them
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisor
• Embrace PVH's core values: Individuality, Partnership, Passion, Integrity, and Accountability.QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCEEducation & Experience:
• Minimum of 6 years of related experience
• Post-secondary degree. University degree in Business Administration or Finance preferred.Skills:
• Responsible, detail-oriented and able to work independently
• Strong time management and organizing skill. Able to prioritize urgent and ad-hoc tasks
• Able to ask appropriate questions to clarify the priority/ scope of work
• Excellent skill in MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Proficiency in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint Processing