Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Within a very dynamic APAC organization, the appointee will have the responsibility to support the development of the seasonal range and the business strategy for a specific division.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Support daily operational merchandising activities ensure a smooth operation
* Provide insight regarding general sales analysis, marketplace trends, and customer's needs, wants, and expectations.
* Day to day system management, prepare regular sales reports, as well as assisting merchant leads with creation of materials for seasonal kickoffs, market prep and buy support.
* Support department through the management of all operational functions within the product life cycle and the buy process.
* Assist in collation and preparation of various management information.
* Work closely with the APAC & the EMEA teams to leverage on their buy strategy and their experience
* Data entry in systems
* Assist in other ad hoc duties and projects
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* 3+ years prior experience in Retail Merchandise/Buying or related experience in fashion retail industry.
* Proficient in both Windows, MS Office (Especially Excel - Pivot Table and Vlook up). Familiar with systems such as: GFE+, SAP, D365, POWER
* Strong analytical skills and ability to identify commercial opportunities based on analysis produced
* Comprehensive administrative experience.
* Highly organized and the ability to prioritize team work schedule based on broader business requirements
* Curious, willing to develop and solution-oriented
* Good communication skills both upwards to Senior Management and laterally to business partners both internal and external
* To demonstrate an ability to operate independently within set business goals, working closely with senior business partners