Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!What you can expect:
- Own financial accountability for Head Office across central cost budgets and forecasts & capital expenditure
- Responsible for the timely accounting and treatment of month end routines ensuring that accounting methods are compliant with group accounting standards
- Provide critical appraisals and review of all current and new supplier contracts relating to Head Office
- Create and sustain a trusted partnership with the Head Office management team and be the focal point for projects and day to day service provision
- Set the approach and areas of focus for operational and financial performance reporting to stakeholders to deliver added value and improve business performance
- Ensures financial integrity and develops Insight focussed analysis and reporting for head office
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders, becoming a trusted advisor and offering effective strategic support. You will be integral to the decision making process
- Seek opportunities to drive positive change in finance and/or business processes to improve efficiency, maximise value for money and improve stakeholder experience
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Has capability to "see outside" the numbers
- Have a good understanding of an international business
- Is systematic, detail-oriented and analytical as well as flexible with a strong focus on meeting your deadlines
- Understand that good communication, teamwork and a can-do attitude are crucial
- Strong excel skills.
- Experience of SAP an advantage.
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully at the same time
- Work effectively and efficiently with the ability to establish credibility
• Competitive salary and attractive benefits
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.