Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for the duration of 6 months with immediate effect.What you can expect:
- As part of the collection creation process, you will assist in all tasks related to the development, digitalization and procurement of outer fabrics and ingredients
- You are involved in the communication with our national and international suppliers as well as in the interface function
- Supporting developments with our design team, purchasing as well as quality management
- Create mood boards and presentations
- Assisting with supplier submittals in the sorting out of various outer fabrics and ingredients
- Responsible for the Trimmings Library, from archiving the material to maintaining all necessary item data in PLM
- Creation of fabric and trimming cards and constant addition of the necessary data throughout the development process
- Support with orders for the seasonal sample collections
- In addition to the administrative support of our team, your profile also includes a great interest in high-quality materials and flexibility
- You are studying fashion design, apparel technology or textile management or are attending a fashion school
- You like to work creatively and have an affinity for detail
- You are no stranger to digitalization - knowledge of 3D software such as Penelope, Vidya, CLO3D or Rhino is an advantage
- You have very good knowledge in MS-Office and Illustrator
- You have a good to very good command of written and spoken English
- You have the ability to work in a team, commitment and organizational skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Carolin Hoss (CAROLIN_HOSS@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.